We are in OZ!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Taronga Zoo
Sebastian absolutely loves animals so of course we had to visit Taronga Zoo! If animals could talk...
No, I won't drop my lunch to jump around for a stupid photo! F... off!!
Mirror, mirror on the wall! Who is the cutest of them all?
This view comes at a price, you know. But I just love it.
Of course I am hot! How would you feel wearing a fur coat in this weater?
I bet you will see your camera reflecting in the glass, you amateur!
There is nothing like a shower on a hot day!
No, really Sebastian. I don't think it will fit in the bathtub. Can't we settle for a dog?
Oh that was exciting. But I am feeling a little tired now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment